So it is officially my due date, and although I have been having regularly strong contractions for the past month, I am NOT in labour.If this doesn't change soon, I don't know what I am going to do? I feel like an overstuffed turkey who is about to pop and all I want to do is be done with the whole production.
Chris and I are having flashing moments of being scared to death and of being so excited we don't know what to do with ourselves. Luckily for me, Chris has managed to book holidays, starting Monday, until the baby is born; so he is now officially on parental leave - which means he can keep me occupied until our little princess decides to make her grand entrance.
We can't wait to meet her, and as soon as she decides to make her appearance, we will be sure to post some pictures. Stay tuned- it won't be long now!
No comments:
Post a Comment