So I was working on a Blog last week that I was going to post..................................
There is not much new on the baby front, but I have had some complaints that I am not updating nearly often enough for the people who really want to know how things are going...........so here it goes........Today's Blog will delve into my life as a Prego!
It sucks! I have been sick since I got pregnant. Nausea, heartburn, fatigue and aching pretty much 24 hours a day. I sleep all the time, and have zero energy when I am actually awake (which as of late has only been an average of 10 hrs a day).
For the past week, I have been throwing up every morning after I eat my breakfast. It is actually working out well for the condition of my body. I was trying to loose weight before I got pregnant but because it happened so fast, I didn't actually get to my goal weight. However, since getting pregnant, I am actually losing weight everywhere but my tummy, so throwing up definitely has its benefits.
......and then miraculously, I woke up four days ago, and the nausea was GONE! The books all said it would happen fast, but I had no idea it meant I would wake up one morning, and aside from my bulging belly, I would feel almost completely back to my old self. Oh the wonders of being pregnant, will they ever cease to amaze me!
Our next midwife appointment is on Tuesday, and I'm sure we will have more to say after that.
Talk to you then.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment